Monday, May 12, 2008

Husband Tag

OK Britni, I have decided that I will answer the questions! (only for you of course!)

1-What is his name? Aaron Stock (I know Stock - I make fun of it sometimes but it is a family name!)
2-Who eats more? It depends on the day. Usually I eat more at dinner because I don't snack or eat a lot during the day. Aaron is a major snacker so when it comes to main meals he doesn't eat a lot (hmm, I wonder where our daughter got that trait?!?)
3-Who said I love you first? Aaron did, I was to chicken to be the first one to say anything! I brought up marriage first and I thought for sure he was going to dump me!
4-Who is taller? Aaron, but only by a couple of inches. I am 5'9" he is 5'11"
5-Who is smarter? It depends on the subject matter. If Aaron were answering he would say that I am, but he is definitely learning all kinds of things that I have no clue about right now!
6-Who is more sensitive? I am - When we first got married and I would cry for no reason (all girls no about this emotion) he just couldn't understand that. He always thought you had to have a reason to cry!
7-Who does the laundry? Aaron does in fact he is sort of Obsessive Compulsive about it. I won't touch the laundry if he is around otherwise he is looking over my shoulder constantly. I really don't mind that he likes to do it!
8-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, Only because that is closest to the door and the bathroom, which also makes me the prime candidate to get our daughter out of bed first!
9-Who pays the bills? I do. We both work, but when it comes to the money and Aaron needing some he just asks how much we have. It works for us.
10-Who cooks more? We are about half and half. I work all day and so I don't always get to cook and on those days Aaron steps up. I really appreciate that he helps around the house.
11-What meals do you cook together? Sunday dinner and/or desert. We have a hard time being in the kitchen together because we both want to be in charge. We are finding a balance though and we are working on it. This is actually the first place we have lived where we have a kitchen big enough for us both to be in it at the same time!
12-Who is more stubborn? I am! No secret there!
13-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Aaron is, and that is only because I am so stubborn! But if I do find that I am occasionally wrong, then I have no problem admitting that!
14-Who is more clean? That is a toss up. Neither one of us is really good at putting our clothes away. If I were to look at this from a different point of view I would say I am because I always seem to be picking up after him!
15-Who has more siblings? Aaron does. He comes from a family of 7 kids while I come from a family of 5 kids
16-Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do!, Just kidding we both make decisions together as a team.
17-What do you like to do together? We like to take walks, watch movies, play guitar hero, and read.
18-Who eats more sweets? I do, I have a definite sweet tooth while Aaron prefers more salty snacks.
19-Guilty pleasures? Diet Coke, I have to limit his amount of intake
20-How did you meet? We met in our Junior Year at BYU-Idaho in our English Writing for Business class. I thought he would be really fun to flirt with!
21-Who asked who out first? Aaron asked me out first, to make a long story short, he told me this whole tale about asking a bunch of different girls out for a group date with his roommates and they all turned him down. How could I say no to the poor guy. We joke now about it being a pity date!
22-Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me first, once again I was too scared to take that first initial step.
23-Who proposed? Aaron did, but not after much talk from me. At first he said he wanted to date his future wife for 6 months and then be engaged for 6 months to a year. We went from first date to marriage in 6 months!
24-His best features? His eyes, hands, and his sense of humor
25-What is his greatest quality? He is a very compassionate person towards others. He is a fantastic father, and he loves me for me - it can't get much better than that!
I Tag...April, Camene, Candace, and Cassie

1 comments:

britni jean said...

thanks for filling it out! i usually don't like these tag things. but i decided to do this one and add more than just he did, i did to the answers. so now i have a little bit of things written down so i can look back on it someday and help me remember. i had fun reading about aaron! you two make such a good pair!!