Monday, May 12, 2008

Painting!

The other day I was painting some signs for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day and Lilly wanted to help out. So I put her in an old shirt and let her go to town!
She saw me using a paint brush so she thought that would be better than using her fingers! Plus it kept her from trying to eat the paint!
Here she is eating it. I kept stopping her, but for some reason she thought the green pain was edible. Thank goodness for non-toxic paint!
Can you see the paint on her mouth. By this point she was mad at me because I wouldn't let her eat it and I made her look at me for a picture! Plus the paint didn't taste very good! Oh well, eventually she will figure it out.

1 comments:

britni jean said...

that's so funny that she was actually eating the paint! also, i did the exact same thing with dalia a few days ago, while we were making mothers day cards! we are good mamas!