Monday, May 12, 2008

Grandpa and Snow

Today I woke to someone pounding on my front door. When I opened it there stood my Dad. He was passing through town and stopped to drop off a few things at our house. Lilly had just gotten up and the minute Grandpa saw her he produced a big bag of Hershey Kisses. He said they were because he couldn't kiss her all the time and so every time she ate one it would be like Grandpa giving her kisses (how sweet is that!) Lilly immediately took the bag and said "thank you papa" Then she got mad because I wouldn't let her have one at 8:00 am in the morning. My dad couldn't stay long because he had to get to some meetings and after he left I looked out side and saw that it was trying to snow! I was so mad!! It finally let loose and snowed for a good half hour and then it stopped and luckily nothing really stuck to the ground. All I want is for it to be somewhat warm outside!

1 comments:

Ca V Ha said...

HEATHER!!!

I can't believe I found you! I've been looking in all the wrong spots really! Oh how I've missed you and I think about you often!
You have a kid! Wow.. it's been forever. I was so excited to see that Britni had a link to your blog.. especially since I couldn't remember your last name since you got married (which I know what a long time ago.. but it's hard to keep in touch when I live on the other side of the country!)

Oh, I love you!
-Carrie Hanna (aka Carrie Peyton)