Friday, May 22, 2009

Bow Mania! (again)

This is what I have been doing all week. My house has suffered as a result, but I think that they turned out great. I was really happy with the finished result. I made all these bows because my Mom is going to sell them at the Grangeville Farmer's Market that she has a booth for each week. I am really excited about it and anxious to see if they will sell. I started making them on Monday and Finished on Thursday night. I made a total of 128 individual bows, or 64 sets, and sent them to my Mom's house. I even made cards to display them on and Aaron and I came up with the name Precious Little Bows. I am pretty sure that Aaron is really happy, not only with the bows, but with the fact that now I can clean up all my ribbon that has been trailing me around the house all week.

4 comments:

Shalee said...

SO CUTE!!! You make me want a little girl! Hmmm, can I borrow one of yours? :)

Michelle said...

Those bows look adorable! You are very talented!!

britni jean said...

holy cow! you are amazing! wow! so cute. i love love love your flower bows! and you learned to make curly ribbon, awesome! maybe someday you can teach me.

Cassie and Mark said...

So cute!