Monday, May 4, 2009

Salt Lake with The Girls

On Sunday night I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake and see my old roommate Britni Hansen. I was so excited and could hardly contain myself, but due to weather we didn't arrive until 10:00 pm. Then we ended up talking and laughing until 5:00 am!! I haven't stayed up that late since college! Needless to say we were pretty tired the next morning at 8:30 when our girls decided it was time to get moving. Our girls got along really well with each other and we decided to take them to Temple Square. We called up our friend Brooke and had her meet us there. The girls loved it and especially had fun with the Reflecting Pool. I think they would have gotten into the water if we had let them. We walked around the entire temple, took a million pictures and had a nice picnic outside. The girls were so excited to touch the Temple. Then we sent the girls home with Britni's Mom and we took a tour of Beehive House. I have never done this before and I thought it was really cool to see where Brigham Young used to live. Thanks for having us Britni and Mom, we had a great time and it was so nice to get together again.

Lilly, Heather, Molly, Brooke, Adah, Britni, Tesila and Dalia


Touching the Temple


Lilly would not stand up - oh well

Britni's Mom, Adah, Dalia, Britni, Heather, Molly, Lilly, Brooke and Adah












2 comments:

Brooke said...

Heather,
Those Pictures turned out way cute. It was so fun to spend the day with you guys. Please send me some copies of those Pics.
Love ya

britni jean said...

heather that was so fun!! a big thank you to aaron for giving up his girls for a night!!! i wish we could have more weekends like that! i miss you already.