Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Craft

Since I haven't made even one bow this week, I was feeling kind of at a loss for something to do in the craft department. I just really like having something to keep me busy. A while back I came across instructions on how to make coffee filter roses. So I bought what I needed and went to work. It was really quite easy to make and pretty satisfying as far as the need to do a project goes. I wanted to try it out especially so I could use it on a diaper cake I want to make for someone. I think it turned out great and it almost looks real. The pictures don't really do it justice because it was hard to get a great shot of it.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think it looks pretty good!

Shalee said...

how fun! I thought those were so pretty on the site but haven't had time to try it out yet!