Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Washington D.C.

My Mom and Dad took Aaron and I to Washington D.C. and New York for Aaron's graduation. I think I might have been more excited than Aaron. We had a fantastic time. We spent only 1 day in Washington so we really had to book it. I will say that I have never walked so much. We covered a whole lot on foot. I was super tired at the end of the day, but I was determined to see it all in 1 day. Our first stop was The Capital building. My dad was really excited about this one. My Mom and I were more excited about the pretty trees and blossoms. There were a ton of people because apparently it was spring break for pretty much everyone on the east coast. There was a ton of school groups there as well. This was a really pretty building and it was cool to see the view of the mall from it.









0 comments: