Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Almost There

Well, Tuesday will mark six weeks until the official due date! I am taking it slow and hoping that we won't have a repeat performance with this baby (for those who don't know -Lilly was born 6 weeks early) Everything is going great and I am feeling good - well as good as you can when your baby sits up in your ribs all day! I can tell that my body is slowly changing and that can only mean that the end is almost near! I guess it is time for me to get the baby stuff all ready again! I can hardly wait to meet Molly and see her little personality. She is already pretty ornery!

We were told that we are having a girl (from the ultra sound) but I can't tell you how many stories I have heard lately about women thinking they were having a girl and then it was a boy! Aaron even said the other day "what if it is a boy". I just said "well then he will be wearing a whole lot of pink until we can get him something else to wear!" Good thing we have a boy and a girl name ready!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, 6 weeks! You are so close! You look beautiful! That's crazy about the girls coming out as gents. I know that happened to a few of my cousins, but I didn't think it was that often. I guess nothing is 100% certain with ultrasounds? Luckily it's not very often.

britni jean said...

heather you look radiant in that picture! i can't wait to see picture of molly! i'm so excited for you to have two little girls!! so it better be a girl. but brian and i have had a girl and boy named picked out when we go to the hospital and i even take a girl sleeper and a boy sleeper, just in case (because of all those horror stories that you always hear about ultrasounds messing up). i'm crossing my fingers that molly is in there! love you!

Brooke said...

Heather you look great,
I am sure that Molly will take her sweet time getting here. I can't beleive how fast time has flown. It seems Like yesterday you were telling me that you were expecting again. Man its crazy. We really need to have a Brooke and Heather day or night. Some quality girl time you know. I Love ya girl and I Love your Blog. My Official Due date is March 21st so it is coming up. Crazy. I am getting a little Tummy :)
Love ya