Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things!

Lately Lilly has been saying so many funny things we can hardly keep up. The other day she and Aaron were having a little disagreement and as she was walking away I could swear I heard her say "Stinky Butt" HELLO, We have quite the attitude, not that we didn't already know this. Then I was changing her diaper and she kept chanting "stinky poop, stinky poop" I just can't help but laugh at it. She also tried to send Aaron to the naughty spot the other day! I can hardly believe some of the stuff she is saying. Luckily she isn't getting away with most of it, but still the fact that she knows what she is saying, I fear we have our work cut out for us! But she is also really sweet. Lately I have been a little more emotional than usual (due to the holidays and dreaded bed rest) and so if I have cried at all Lilly will just come give me a great big hug and say "it's OK mommy." or "are you OK mommy." How can you not love your kids even more after they show you so much affection and unconditional love?!?

0 comments: