Monday, November 24, 2008

@#%&#@ing Bed Rest!!

My blood pressure has been a little too high the last few days and so I went to the doctor today just to make sure that I am not imagining the worst. Well guess what!?! I have now been ordered on bed rest! I have been on bed rest for all of 6 hours and it is already killing me!!! It isn't like I wouldn't be sitting around anyway, it's just that because the option to be active is now taken away from me I am so totally BORED! I am also bummed out because the doctor has ordered me to stay at home which means NO TRAVELING FOR THANKSGIVING! and I can't cook either (Poor Aaron, we'll see how this weekend goes!) Thankfully my sister April and her family were leaving tonight for White Bird and so she offered to take Lilly with her to my parent's house for the week! That was definitely a blessing in disguise! I am not sure what we would have done otherwise! Thanks April for being so willing to help me when I need it most! So all in all we will see if we end up having baby #2 six weeks early. All my doctor is really trying to do is postpone delivery for at least 2 weeks. We will see, my optimism level is a little low right now, and I have to admit it would be kind of nice to have the baby while Lilly is away! Don't worry I'll follow orders and do what I am supposed to do!

3 comments:

britni jean said...

oh heather, i'm so sorry. at least you and the doctors know what to look for this time around. i wish you luck.

Ca V Ha said...

I'm sorry - that's way no fun! I'll keep you in my prayers so that all will go well!

jayna said...

Good luck- That really stinks!

Enjoy the time without a little to look after, and Happy Thanksgiving!