Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

For those who have read the series you know that Twilight the movie came out today! Of course I am friends with a crazy group of people and so we of course had to make sure we were at the midnight premier! Our night started off with appetizers at Applebees and then we headed to the theater. There was probably about 23 people in our group and we had a blast. Most of us even got t-shirts made (hopefully I will get some pictures to follow!) We had a great time! I thought the movie was good, but of course the books are always better!

1 comments:

britni jean said...

that sounds like so much fun. what a big group. jami is coming out in december to see me so she didn't go to the movie with her friends and instead is going to see it with me. what a nice sister i have.