Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4 months old

Molly is 4 months old now! I can hardly believe how much she has grown. She weighs in at 14 lbs 6 oz (75%), and 24 1/4 inches tall (50%). Her head is 40.4 cm around (25%). She is now cooing at us and talking more. She smiles all the time and she really seems to love her big sister! Anytime that Lilly talks to her she just smiles and smiles. She's still kind of finicky when it comes to bath time - some days she loves it and others not so much. She is also just so sweet. The first time we showed her a picture of Christ she just got the biggest smile on her face and started cooing and talking. I always love that because it reminds me that our children are pure in heart and they recognize their big brother. It proves to me that they certainly know who he is and it reaffirms that she did just come from his presence not so long ago.




1 comments:

Rebecca said...

The last picture of Molly looks so much like Aaron to me.