Monday, April 27, 2009

One Bad Joke

I just thought that this was really funny. I was giving Molly her bath last night and I was just talking to her like I normally would. I was trying to wash her neck (you know when they have all those adorable rolls they are hard to find!) So I was saying to her "Let's wash your neck, if we can find your neck, or are you neck less (necklace) get it neck less ha ha ha" Well I knew it was a totally lame-oh joke but whatever. She started to cry because it was so incredibly lame! Then afterward, Aaron was getting her dressed and I came in to tell him about how she cried at my lame joke, so I said the joke again and once again Molly started to cry. Well I guess I can always count on her to tell me the truth!

1 comments:

Shalee said...

Its true- for better or worse, there is an unfiltered honesty from children....