Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Roller Skating

Last night we went roller skating for the first time with our friends the Blauer family. We had such a great time together and the girls loved it. Lilly promptly got up and fell over due to her heavy skates, so she wasn't too keen on skating without the stroller. She did try, but we didn't get very far! Molly was a little grumpy, my guess is because of all the loud music and noises. Aaron and I decided that we need to workout a little more! Everyone did great and no one fell over while skating! I can't wait to go back. They have a Mommy-and-Me skating every week that I think I'll take Lilly to.

Showing off her skates



This is what Molly thought of Roller Skating

Blauer Family (From Left: Logan, Britton, Hannah and Jeff)

Here we are!

1 comments:

Shalee said...

I wouldn't have thought of taking strollers....how fun! We went skating about a year ago and also had the realization of how in shape we aren't!