Friday, April 3, 2009

Bowling

Tonight we went bowling with April, Chad, Claire, Owen, Grant and my little sister Amber. We had a great time and the kids did great taking turns. They all played really well with each other. I did a lot better this time than I did previously. I didn't have any bumpers to help me and I still came a way with a 69! Yay for me! Although, I will admit that the kids all still beat me! I did beat Amber by 1 point though.

Aaron getting ready to help Lilly bowl. She is really funny. We just put the ball down and then she pushes it down the lane. Tonight she actually got down on her stomach on the ground to watch and wait for her ball to hit the pins.

Amber,Grant, Molly, Aaron and April. In Amber's defense, she didn't know that I was taking the picture of her too!

Here I am with my beautiful orange ball

Look at that form! Way to go Aaron

Smile Amber

Molly, Aaron, Heather and Lilly

Molly and Aaron

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aaron, what a cute daddy you are!

Shalee said...

Seriously- could your family be any cuter?! Looks like you had a good time!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Aaron! What a beautiful fam!! I loved reading up on ya! Can't wait to be an official "Haws Stalker." LOL Talk to you soon!