Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An Easter Miracle

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter time. We made it home on Saturday night with 15 minutes to spare until Easter arrived. The next morning we got up, went to church, and came home to find that the Easter Bunny had indeed stopped by our house! Our Easter Miracle this year was wonderful. At church Lilly walked right into nursery said bye and went on her merry way. No crying, no parent having to come in with her, no nothing. It was a MIRACLE!

Here she is in her Easter dress. The girls actually had matching dresses, but I couldn't get a picture of Molly. By this point I think she was dead asleep and I wasn't about to bug her!

My Easter Spoils

Aaron showing off his stuff. Did you know that they make chocolate pez? I have yet to try it, but it doesn't sound to appetizing

Lilly enjoying her basket

0 comments: