Tuesday, April 14, 2009

White Bird Easter Egg Hunt

While visiting my parent we had the chance to attend the White Bird Easter Egg Hunt. It is always such a fun hunt and it was Lilly first real Easter Egg Hunt. We arrived with the rain pouring and just as the whistle blew signaling that it was time to collect your eggs. My Mom and Lilly rushed to their places and started hunting eggs. Lilly did pretty well all things considered and she had a perpetual smile on her face. She also got a big bag of candy and a stuffed bunny. They also have a raffle and Lilly ended up winning this singing bunny. This year they had the first annual deviled egg contest and so my mom and I had spent all morning making deviled eggs that looked like chicks hatching from their eggs ( I should have gotten a picture, but I didn't) We also spent a lot of time trying to come up with the perfect filling. We ended up with like 10 ingredients in the egg filling! Mom did however end up taking home 3rd place! Way to go Mom!

Lilly showing off her loot

The Easter bunny and Lilly. She was a little nervous but stood by him anyway

Easter Bunny, Orrin, Dad, Parker and Lilly. Molly spent her time in her car seat in the car sleeping

1 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

I had no idea that White Bird had an annual Easter Egg hunt. It look like it was a lot of fun!